Trilogy (Kelowna Wine/Distillery/Brewery) Tour
Your Trilogy (Kelowna Wine/Distillery/Brewery) Tour Includes
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Express, Kelowna or The Cove Lakeside Resort (your choice)
- 2 Wineries featuring 8 tastings (may include Sandhill, Peller Estates, Mission Hill, Quails’ Gate, Vibrant Vine, House of Rose, Camelot, Sperling Vineyard, Summerhill), Urban Distilleries OR Okanagan Spirits featuring 6+ tastings (includes distillery tour) and Tree Brewing featuring 4 tastings with an optional cider.
- Barrel Room Tour or Distillery Tour (time permitting)
- Time for lunch (price of lunch not included)
- Deluxe transportation to/from wineries with entertaining guide including wine tasting tips and complimentary water on board.
- Daily hot continental breakfast at the hotel (if staying at the Holiday Inn)
- Holiday Inn Express amenities include an indoor waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, free wireless internet and parking
- The Cove Lakeside Resort amenities include one bedroom suites with full kitchens, outdoor pool, hot tub with restaurant, fitness center & spa on site. Guests will receive a voucher upon check in, offering a 20% discount for spa treatments & a *10% discount off Bonfire Grill at The Cove. Free parking & daily newspaper also included
Optional Add ons
- Extra nights
- Upgrade to two bedroom suite at the Cove Lakeside Resort
- Friday night Dinner and Cruise on the Casabella Princess in Penticton for $49.95 per person (June 1 – Sept 21 only)
- Add the Kelowna Wine Tour
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to tax and payable in Canadian funds
Trilogy (Kelowna Wine/Distillery/Brewery) Tour Pricing
|Holiday Inn Express, Kelowna:|
|March 1 – June 30 & Sept. 1 – Oct. 31/13||$324|
|July 1 – August 31/13||$329|
|The Cove (1 bdrm. suite):|
|March 1 – June 27 & Sept. 3 – Oct.31/13||$374|
|June 28 – Sept. 2/13||$574|
|Wine Tour Only Option* (March 1 – October 31/13)||$125|
*Wine Tour Only includes VIP Wine tour, pick up from the Holiday Inn Express, Kelowna or The Cove Lakeside Resort & transportation with guide.
Book online or by phone at: Destination Tours @ 604-532-1088 or toll free @ 877-507-5596
Monday to Friday – 9 am to 5 pm PST – Email: email@example.com
Destination Tours – Your Kelowna Tour Expert
Destination Tours has partnered with several great hotels and suppliers in beautiful British Columbia to create several exceptional Summer Getaways. Over a dozen wineries are located in Kelowna. The sun-drenched valley surrounding Kelowna is dotted with farm-gate wineries where each vintage is lovingly bottled by hand. Kelowna’s quality wines regularly win national and international wine competitions. Few regions in the world can match this stunning location’s combination of mountains, lakes, fresh air, and intense sunlight.