Oliver Wine Tour
Your Oliver Wine Tour Includes
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a Studio Suite at The Summerland Waterfront Resort or The Penticton Lakeside Resort (your choice)
- Tastings at 5-6 wineries in the beautiful Oliver area (such as See Ya Later Ranch,Wild Goose, Noble Ridge, Stag’s Hollow, Gehringer Brother’s, Hester Creek, Inniskillin, Fairview Cellars, Silver Sage, Road 13)
- Deluxe transportation to/from wineries with entertaining guide
- 10% off boat rentals booked through Summerland Waterfront Resort
- Summerland Waterfront Resort amenities include a studio suite with kitchen an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs, steam room and fitness room. Complimentary parking, complimentary high speed wireless and hard wire internet access, free local phone calls
- Penticton Lakeside Resort amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub with 2 restaurants, 1 bar and a Casino on site. Great location in the center of Penticton just a short walk from many restaurants and shops.
Optional Add ons
- Extra nights
- Upgrade to one or two bedroom suites
- Add the Summerland Wine Tour or Naramata Wine Tour
- Friday night Dinner and Cruise on the Casabella Princess for $49.95 per person (June 1 – Sept 21 only)
- Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to tax and payable in Canadian funds
Oliver Wine Tour Pricing
|Summerland Waterfront Resort:|
|March 1 – June 27||$319|
|June 28 – Sept 2/13||$409|
|Penticton Lakeside Resort:|
|May 1 – June 15||$359|
|June 16 – Sept. 2/13||$389|
|Wine Tour Only Option* (March 1 – September 2/13)||$139|
*Wine Tour Only includes, VIP Wine Tour, pick up from the Summerland Waterfront Resort or Penticton Lakeside Resort & transportation with guide.
Book online or by phone at: Destination Tours @ 604-532-1088 or toll free @ 877-507-5596
Monday to Friday – 9 am to 5 pm PST – Email: email@example.com
Destination Tours – Your Oliver Wine Tour Expert
Destination Tours has partnered with several great hotels and suppliers in beautiful British Columbia to create several exceptional Summer Getaways.
Known as the ‘Wine Capital of Canada’, Oliver has the largest concentration of vineyards and commercial wineries in BC, the majority of which are located along the ‘Golden Mile’ of Highway 97. The rolling terraces, exceptionally mild climate and sunshine, provide ideal elements for growing high-quality grapes – such as the preferred Vinifera – that are used in the area’s award-winning beverages. Oliver is a must-stop on any Wine Tour of the Okanagan Valley! The Oliver Region is located approximately 25 minutes north of the US border in the South Okanagan.
The combination of desert, lakes, mountains, vineyards and orchards surrounding the town make this area one of the most picturesque places in the Okanagan.